From now until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, April 25, you can support The Art League through Spring2ACTion and your gift will be matched!
What is Spring2ACTion?
Spring2ACTion is an online giving day, hosted by ACT for Alexandria, that was created to support all the nonprofits doing great work in Alexandria, VA. Since 2011, 45,000 generous donors have given more than $6 million dollars to 160 nonprofits through Spring2ACTion, making it one of the most successful city-wide giving days in the country!
Why should I give?
As you know, the pressure on the arts community, both nationally and locally, has been intense.
But, you made your voices heard and Congress listened. You helped save the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) from decreased funding and elimination.
Now is the time to bring this momentum and your amazing support close to home: It’s never been a more important, challenging, yet exciting time for The Art League. You can help ensure that we are here tomorrow!
Give during Spring2ACTion and help us reach our goal of raising $25,000 through the Mason Hirst Foundation’s generous $10,000 matching gift challenge. Not only will your donation be matched during this campaign, but every donation helps The Art League get closer to winning thousands of dollars in additional grants and prizes!
You gift will help:
- Build the resources to meet the challenges and opportunities in today’s arts climate.
- Give injured military personnel the means to heal through the process of making art.
- Inspire at-risk youth to express themselves creatively, and offer a safe place to do so.
- Keep the doors open to people of all ages & backgrounds who wouldn’t otherwise have access to the visual arts.
- Fill 11,000 class seats in educational programs that foster artistry, collaboration, empathy, and exploration.
Stand up and say, the arts are here to stay!
Permalink to this blog post: Support The Art League During Spring2ACTion!
Powered by WPeMatico