Maybe taking an art class was one of your resolutions for 2018, or maybe painting, drawing, sculpting (insert your medium here) is already a part of your life. Regardless – with 128 classes and 44 workshops – summer is the PERFECT time to embrace your inner artist and check taking an art class at The Art League off your bucket list!
About Summer Art Camp
Art camp — for ages five and up — provides children a wonderful introduction to visual art. This summer, we’re offering 90 different camps over nine weeks!
In our regular art camp, each day brings a new project that may include drawing, painting, printmaking, or sculpture. Our specialty camps, like Drawing Camp or Painting Camp, focus on immersion in one particular medium.
- Art camps run from June 18 to August 17, Monday to Friday, and have a varied curriculum from week to week. Register for multiple weeks throughout the summer for an immersive artistic experience!
- You can register for half-day camps or full-day camps. Tuition for full-day camps includes a supervised lunch hour.
- Combine regular and specialty camps, or two specialty camps, for a custom, full-day schedule.
Not sure where to start?
If you’re brand-new to art classes — or if you just need a refresher — we most often recommend Basic Drawing as a great first class. If that’s not your speed, there are good classes for beginners in every medium, including ceramics, sculpture, fiber art, painting, photography, and printmaking.
No two artistic journeys are the same! That’s why you can always get in touch with us for advice on which class is right for you:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 703-683-2323
- FAQs about art classes
- Quiz: What art class should I take?
Permalink to this blog post: Summer Registration is Open!
Powered by WPeMatico